Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WHAT!!!!

I hate to admit that I watched the Bachelorette this year. I can't stand the Bachelor versions...but this season was great. I really like Deanna.
Okay...so last night was the "final rose" She gave up someone that was financially stable, a great dad, and really cute...for a snowboarder, who has really bad clothing taste, and desperately needs a haircut.









She says she's in love, so I guess I can't blame her...but I did not see this one coming!


6 comments:

Laura Call said...

I didn't watch the whole season but I actually caught the last two episodes and got sucked in. My first impression of Jesse was like, "WHAT?"... just like your title of this post. But then as I watched the final show and saw how in love she is with him I thought it was the cutest thing ever! And she just didn't have that spark with the other guy. Seeing her and Jesse together, it's obvious they are sincerely head-over-heels for each other.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I guess it is the "snowboarder mother" in me that loved Jesse! I was at a Bachelorette party with my friends and I was the only one who wanted Jesse! I was SO excited when she picked him! I totally think they don't match, but oh well...I didn't want her to hurt either, but rather Jason than Jesse! Julie

Emily said...

I missed the finale, so thanks for the details. I was also rooting for the other guy. O'well.

Kara said...

I watched almost every episode. I'm a reality show junkie, I think! I really liked Jesse but didn't think he was really marriage material. Seemed like a great guy, though.

By the way, what was the surprise they announced during the last 15 minutes of the reunion show last night? I missed it.

Anonymous said...

wedding planned for May 2009

Jordan said...

I hate to admit it, but I watched this season too. (My excuse is that I always love a good romantic love story) That is not exactly what happened for me. Jesse is cool, but I can't believe she gave up so many great guys (especially Jason- what a heartbreak)I just hope they last and are happy. It's encouraging that they have set a date.