Kristen- It's been so so long. Your little family is just darling. Thank you for mentioning my sweet Lucy on your blog. I was sad to read about Tammy as well. How tragic. She was such a sweet girl, always so nice to everyone. Life is a little different now than it was back in the day...much harder, but much sweeter. Glad to be in touch again. Tell your mom I say hello.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Morgan! We LOVE you. You are so CUTE. I hope your day is absolutly WONDERFUL in every way.
Happy Birthday Morgan! We hope you had a fun day!
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Morgan... Happy Birthday to you!!!"
I loved seeing all those adorable pictures! Give her a big hug for me.
Kristen-
It's been so so long. Your little family is just darling. Thank you for mentioning my sweet Lucy on your blog. I was sad to read about Tammy as well. How tragic. She was such a sweet girl, always so nice to everyone. Life is a little different now than it was back in the day...much harder, but much sweeter. Glad to be in touch again. Tell your mom I say hello.
Post a Comment