Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun weekend

Kylie's birthday was a lot of fun. She had a great day.
As soon as the mall opened I told her we had to go there to get her first present. When we arrived I gave her a card that said, "this year for your birthday I am letting you get your ears pierced."
She was so excited you could have heard the squeal 10 miles away. She did a great job. She didn't even cry. Doesn't she look fancy!
That afternoon she went looking for a friend to play with and ended up going to a play at the local children's theater. (a couple in our ward run a theater for kids)...anyway she got to see the play, Snow White.
For dinner we invited the family to meet us at Craigos Pizza for a dinner party. She loves their spaghetti and anything else she can stuff in. She received some nice presents and we all sang a happy birthday song with cake.
She commented what a wonderful day she had and was so excited about all her new stuff. A majority of her gifts had a Hanna Montana theme...t-shirt, posters, jumper, play makeup, CD...and much more.

1 comment:

Laura Call said...

How fun for her to get her ears pierced! I've always wondered what a good age would be to let my girls get there ears pierced and wondered what other moms allowed... so this helps. I think it's a good age. They look great!