Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ahhh....Memories

I saw this "tag" game on a few of my friends' blogs and thought it sounded like fun.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Plus, I added a visitor map to my blog and know there are a people reading this that aren't leaving comments, so come clean and let me know who you are!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

One of my favorite memories is when we went to lunch just a few years ago at Taco Time. Your mom was so nice to babysit for us so that we could get "caught up"!! You are amazing! It's hard to believe that we have known each other what....12 years???? YIKES!

Jana said...

Oh! I have lots of happy memories of you, Kristen. I always loved sitting in the back of Sunday School/RS together with our little babies - Parker and Morgan (can you believe it was that long ago?!). I came over to your house one day to help you paint your laundry room, and all we did was talk the entire day! Was that the same day that Jackson came down the stairs dressed in Kylie's princess clothes with that terrible look on his face?! I will never forget that! (Do you still have that picture? If so, can you email it to me? :)That was a classic!). I will always remember saying good-bye to you at Parker's first birthday party (as we left WA). I cried because you are such a wonderful, fun person to be around. I miss you!

Melissa said...

I have already mentioned some memories from before we were 10. This one is a little later. I remember we had an English class in high school together. We hadn't hung out much since grade school, but I remember getting in trouble because we could not stop laughing. It was so rude to the teacher (and he was a good one) but we kept laughing. I don't even thing there was anything funny, I was just laughing at your giggle.

Kara said...

Memories of Krissy,

She would always get into my things
She would borrow my clothes without asking
She would come home from her friends' home to do me or Mike favors.
She played the flute
She loved dancing to Milli Vanilli
She crashed on her bike once, and it scared me really bad.
She can jump rope amazingly well
She always had good friends and a lot of them
She was in the Seminary Presidency, which I have always envied
She has always been a peacemaker
She is really good mother and wife and sister

These memories come quickly to mind, but I could write MANY more!!

The Freed Family said...

I remember taking drivers ed with you and getting up for those early 6 a.m. drives. I remember your first car (the white one) and how it rolled down the hill when you were babysitting Brook, Bryce, and Garen. I remember you in some of my college classes and spending many hours in the lab since we both had the same major. (I don't remember any high school classes together, but we probably had some.) I remember that you were (and still are) a kind and happy person, one who makes and keeps friends easily.

Leslie said...

Which memory to choose...? Lots of things to do with singing: Singing Harry Connick's Christmas at the top of our lungs outside our apartment the first day it snowed...or how about "Big-mac, McD-L-T" -it has definitely been a while since we tried that one...Or, singing Erasure or Bing' in good old Swifty.

Laura Call said...

I love our family camping experiences together... those are great memories! I am so sad that we had to end up breaking that fun summer tradition we had for a few years. We miss you guys!