Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Great Family Weekend


This past weekend my Brother Mike, and his cute little family came to visit my parents. Mike has recently accepted a new position with his company, Congra Foods, but that required him to move his family from Omaha, NE to Chicago, IL. Currently they are moved out of their old house and not yet moved into their new house. You can almost see the stress on their faces.
Mike has three little boys. Parker (8), Carson (5), and Braiden (2). They all get along really well with my kids. Parker was baptized on Saturday, which made the weekend even more special.
This slide show is a collection of photos taken over the weekend. (the last three are stolen from my other Brother, Scott.)

p.s. For my H.S. friends...I saw Heather (Terry) Shirley at the spray park. She looked great...Heather I think one of your little boys made it into one of my pictures...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I remember when Mike stole your Cabbage Patch Kid and said he put it in the freezer. You came to school so devestated!

Kristen said...

AAAHHHH I remember that too. We had an old freezer that had a lock. He locked her in there and I thought her head would crack from the cold.

Leslie said...

Cute pics of the Bond clan. I can't believe Mike and Melissa's "Parker" is that old.

Heather said...

Hey I was just getting ready to leave you a comment saying that Creed made it in your photo and then I kept reading your blog and voila you already caught it. It was fun to see you.