Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Yesterday my parents called and asked if they could take the girls to the zoo. I said sure...if I could come too...and Ian. We had a great time.

Look at the excitment on his face!!

5 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Cute background. I keep changing mine too cause I can't make up my mind. There are just too many cute ones. I still need to get my pictures put back on. Your parents are so great to call and ask if they can take your kids....I wish mine or Mitch's did that. I bet your kids love to go with gma and gpa.

Kristen said...

Hi, this is Kylie. I jast love
to go! The zoo is so fun!
i jast love it.

Laura Call said...

I LOVE that picture of Ian... pure, genuine excitement!

P.S. You said the picture you saw recently of us all at Desert Aire will never see day light again... why? I know you can't be referring to yourself! You always look good Kristen.

Laura Call said...

Or maybe it's because it was taken of us all as we were leaving and I remember we had just come back from being at the beach all day and had been cleaning up at the house and we all looked pretty wiped out... you got me curious.

Kristen said...

Laura it was a pic of all of us on the boat. And lets just say that some of us could use a little bit more sun.