Friday, July 25, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

I'm so sad. My favorite dancer was eliminated last
I guess I need to start voting.

Will was an amazing dancer. He could do ANYTHING. I enjoyed watching him the most out of all of the guys. I thought for sure he was going to win.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I was sad to see him leave too! I wanted Mark to leave for sure. I wasn't too sad about Comfort though. I think I want Chelsie to win!

Kara said...

I'm shocked! I didn't see the show, so this is the first time I heard who left. Dumb!

Laura Call said...

I was really surprised about Will too. I didn't see that one coming. But now that he's gone I actually think it makes things more interesting and I kind of like it. With Will there, everyone assumed he would win... but now I feel like it's a little more exciting. Just my opinion! I LOVE Joshua and Katee... they are my top two for sure!!