A few days ago I made a new pasta salad recipe. Amish Macaroni Salad is a simple dish that most all of us have the ingredients in our kitchen. I did change a few things to the recipe.Instead of 2 cups macaroni I made 3; instead of 3 eggs, I made 4; I didn't have any red pepper; instead of 2 cups mayo I only added 1 and a bit; instead of 3/4 cup sugar I only added 1/4 cup; ...the rest was the same.
I made it around 4 o'clock and had it for dinner...not so good. But after sitting the in fridge over night I had it for lunch the next day and it was quite tasty.
Now look at this beauty that I found. Zebra Cake on Cooking in an Apron blog. This cake looks delicious and not so hard. I may try and convince Kylie to use this for her birthday cake instead of a box of rainbow chip...yuck!

1 comment:
Hey I love Rainbow Chip! I had it many times for my birthday cake when I was little! That Zebra Cake does look good though.
Post a Comment