I have been thinking a lot about blessing lately. After reading a few LDS pioneer novals and now reading about Emma and Joseph's life story...I have come to realize how grateful I am for science.
A few days ago one of my childhood friends gave birth to triplets. They were born around 28-29 weeks. They each weighed a little more than 2 pounds. They are all doing fine...with a little help of modern day equipment.
We are so blessed to have the knowledge that can take care of our loved ones...and fix the problems that come with life. I know
that I was put on this earth during this time period for a reason...I don't know if I could have lost baby after baby like the pioneers did. And for those who deal with that today must be very strong spiritually.
Congratulations to Brook and Matt for bringing such beautiful boys into the world.

3 comments:
Wow! What a miracle!
I agree WOW. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Kris. I really appreciate friends and family and all of their love and support during this faith growing experience in my life. When you come to Utah I would love to see you. Give me a call 208-709-5306.
Post a Comment