Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rigby Lake

Yesterday I wanted to take my girls swimming. I Wanted it to be fun, somewhere they hadn't been before, so we decided on Rigby Lake.

It was a lot of fun. The water was warm, clean, and it wasn't too crowded. I went there a handful of times when I was growing up...but I think its better now. I would like to go back with a floating device next time. I think the girls would like that.

Morgan and Kylie had fun too, but spent most of their time playing in the sand.


Here are a few pics of our day.





These next few pics are of the kids using sidewalk chalk as face paint.


3 comments:

Kara said...

I KNOW our kids would have so much fun playing together. Water, sand, and wet sidewalk chalk. Perfect.

Kara said...

I like the pictures on the Slideshow and from the 4th of july. I miss you. Love, Lauren

Laura Call said...

LOVE the sidewalk chalk faces!!