Rules:Post 6 random things (the first things that come to mind.)Tag 6 people.
1. It's 11 am and I am still in my Pjs. Today is a cleaning day so I decided to skip the cleaning myself part. I'll do it during Ian's nap time later this afternoon.
2. I am going to SLC next month and I am so excited. I have a little agenda all planned out. I want to do so many things...and I know I won't have enough time or patience.
3. I am so not in the mood to read. I went through about 4 months of constantly reading. I was addicted...but after one boring book I just didn't want to do it anymore. Right now I am in the middle of Jane Eyre, which is a good story, but since I know the movie by heart it's nothing too exciting to read.
4. I need a summer vacation from my summer vacation!!!
5. I had granola and yogurt for breakfast. ....how is that for a random thought.
6. I can't wait for the dance festival parade next week. I am so excited to see it and to show my girls. I haven't seen it for about 10 years and I always enjoy it.
There...6 random thoughts. I hope you enjoyed it. I tag....um....Honor, Heather, Veronique, Laura, Melissa, and my cousin Jordan.
4 comments:
Thanks for the tag. I'll get on it! Miss you guys.
I could use a summer vacation from my summer vacation too! Did you ever get a job?
Are you going to visit me on your Utah vacation? I can't believe you aren't reading anything...you read more than anyone else I know. I'm reading a Civil War book called "March" right now by Gereldine Brooks. It is about the father of Louisa May Alcott's "Little Women." I like it so far.
ohhhh, Dance Festival-watch for Lou & Di.
Sorry, I haven't been blogging because I had a friend from out of town visiting for a week. Anyway, just getting caught up on your blog and I'm enjoying reading everything I missed out on over the last week. I loved your random thoughts... it's fun to get a glimpse into people's day to day life. Thanks for the tag, I'll do it soon.
Post a Comment