Sunday, August 3, 2008

What Happened to the Fun?

Yesterday I planned another day at Rigby Lake. This time it just didn't seem as fun. I think I just put too much thought into planning. I want everyone to have fun. There were more people involved...more adults, and more children; there was wind; there was a picnic to deal with...in the wind; and after all was said and done, I don't think I will do it again. If someone wants to plan something fun for the family...someone else can do it.

There...was that grumpy enough for ya!


Here are some cute pics from the day.Notice the sun glasses. He looked very cool.


This was Ian's first time at the Lake. He didn't really like getting so dirty...mainly because he wanted to keep snacking and everytime he put something in his mouth it would have sand on it.

1 comment:

Laura Call said...

Kristen, you are toooo funny!! Love the cute pics of Ian... he's looking so grown up!