Cute, cute, cute!! How exciting for her! Ellie is going through the same stages as Morgan right now so I can relate... this is a fun time for them.
I have been so tempted to cut Ellie's hair and I LOVE Morgan's hair. Is it cut a certain way with layers to make it curl under at the ends? Does it just lay naturally like that? I'm curious because I'm afraid if I get Ellie's hair cut it will just look all straggly and just hang there. But if I knew it could look like Morgan's I would go for it.
3 comments:
I am so sad that Morgan is getting so big! She doesn't even know me. :( J
Cute, cute, cute!! How exciting for her! Ellie is going through the same stages as Morgan right now so I can relate... this is a fun time for them.
I have been so tempted to cut Ellie's hair and I LOVE Morgan's hair. Is it cut a certain way with layers to make it curl under at the ends? Does it just lay naturally like that? I'm curious because I'm afraid if I get Ellie's hair cut it will just look all straggly and just hang there. But if I knew it could look like Morgan's I would go for it.
She looks so cute.
Post a Comment