I am assigned to the 6th grade class. The kids are really well behaved. I didn't see any trouble makers. The class has about 34 kids...more boys than girls. This school only has one class per grade. It's a small Charter School. Right now all the classes are in trailers, because they are waiting for their school building to be built. They say that either Thanksgiving break or Christmas break we will be moving into the new building. That will be nice. But I have to say the trailers are quite nice...very roomy.
For those of you who have asked about what I was going to do with my kids...My Niece, Brook, is going to be watching them. My work schedule is 11:30 -3:00, which is Ian's nap time, so she will only really be watching Morgan. I really appreciate her doing this I hope it works as well for her as it will for me.
3 comments:
Congratulations, Kristen! You will be so great at this... they will LOVE having you! It sounds like great hours too. I love your school blog layout, how appropriate. Congrats again!
Small world story. I am almost positive you work at the same Charter school my nieces attend, I think you probably live by them too. Maybe you know them, Emma and Grace Hanson (their Mom is Megan)? If it's the same one, they LOVE that school, too!
That sounds awesome. I would love something like that. Good luck!
Post a Comment