This picture doesn't do it justice, but when I walked into a dark bedroom I found a glowing boy. His new Pjs were glow in the dark and I didn't even know it.
They looked pretty cool. If they were my pjs they were so bright it would have kept me awake.
2 comments:
Thats funny that you didn't even know. But it is even cuter that you took a picture for your blog! I love that!
I thought this was hilarious! I was trying to figure out what it was before I read your post and then once I read it I cracked up! Especially since you didn't even realize he had glow in the dark pajamas. How fun for him though, that's a cute idea.
Sorry to hear you had such an exhausting day from your post below. Sounds like it was one looong day! That's great you can switch off picking up/dropping off the girls with your neighbor... that's always helpful. All the running around in the car gets tiring.
Post a Comment