3 nights...I had to read it really fast. I borrowed it from one of my sixth graders. I told him I would bring it back after the weekend. It was pretty dang good. I need to read the second book now. I give it 5 stars.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kris, try and put some time inbetween each book...they get pretty tiring after a while. Especially between 2 and 3. I think you will enjoy them better if you put a few reads inbetween:) J
I've heard ALL the hype about these books too... who hasn't! Everytime I turn around someone's talking about one of these books. It actually drives me a little crazy but only because I haven't read any of them to know what the heck everyone is freaking out about. Maybe I should hop on the bandwagon to find out. Glad to hear you thought it was worth the read! I may give it a try.
I LOVED that series. I read the first 3 in less than 2 weeks. I was absolutely glued to them. I would stay up till I fell asleep from utter exhaustion. I was going crasy when I had to wait 2 1/2 months for the last one. They are all good, however, I think Twilight is my very favorite. Have fun and keep me posted on what you think.
3 comments:
Kris, try and put some time inbetween each book...they get pretty tiring after a while. Especially between 2 and 3. I think you will enjoy them better if you put a few reads inbetween:) J
I've heard ALL the hype about these books too... who hasn't! Everytime I turn around someone's talking about one of these books. It actually drives me a little crazy but only because I haven't read any of them to know what the heck everyone is freaking out about. Maybe I should hop on the bandwagon to find out. Glad to hear you thought it was worth the read! I may give it a try.
I LOVED that series. I read the first 3 in less than 2 weeks. I was absolutely glued to them. I would stay up till I fell asleep from utter exhaustion. I was going crasy when I had to wait 2 1/2 months for the last one. They are all good, however, I think Twilight is my very favorite. Have fun and keep me posted on what you think.
Post a Comment