Today was Visiting Teaching, Work, Morgan's Preschool Open house, Library, Grocery Shopping, and then making dinner.
We are so excited to have Morgan start school. She was thrilled today to get to buy school supplies. I had no idea that even 4 year old kids had a list. Morgan starts Friday. She will go M, W, & F from noon to 2:30. Our neighbor will be picking her up each day when she takes her twin little girls and I will pick them up each afternoon. Hopefully this will work out...be worth the $$...and Morgan will learn something.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear your tired. You sound like your the perfect mom and trying to do it "all."
Tomorrow will be Elle's first day at preschool... she will go Tues and Thurs from 9-11:30am. It doesn't look like anyone in my ward does the preschool co-op thing, so we enrolled her in a preschool nearby. We wanted to make sure Elle had something to look forward to during the week. She is SO excited. I hope it works out. Can you imagine.... I'll have two hours completely alone two days during the week. Wow.
Just have to say...be grateful for them...tomorrow they will be gone. J
Post a Comment