Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yum Yum Yum

I found another recipe blog...The Sisters' Cafe. This one looks DELICIOUS. I plan on making the cinnabun cake, the Lemon Blueberry Bisciuts , the Macaroni Grill Bread, and the Shrimp Enchiladas
Yum Yum Yum...I'll let you know if I try any of these out...and how the taste. I LOVE FOOD

p.s. last night at 9:30 I was craving something yummy so I made poppy seed muffins. I haven't made those in years. They were quite good...good enough that they are already gone. I guess the family thought they were good too.

3 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Yum, Poppyseed. That is a favorite of all my children. We actually have poppyseed muffins quite a bit.

Kara said...

This blog looks really good! I am in the process of baking cinnamon rolls right now... only made once before in my life. Wish I could bring you over some.

Anonymous said...

Made the snickers cookies yesterday. They are good! I would roll the uncooked balls in sugar before baking, though. Adds a little decoration. Julie