Yesterday was Kylie's final softball game. We are sad to see it end. However the 8:30 games were asking a little much! She was awarded a medal that she says is the most important medal she has ever received.
Kylie really did a great job. She had at least 2 hits per game...if not 3. She was always so proud of herself and jumped for joy when she reached first base.
I definitely think this will be a summer tradition. Maybe sometime she can play for high school or maybe college.......I can dream can't I.
1 comment:
This is the first summer in 4 years that we haven't done t-ball....and I am loving it. I am not a fan of the game. Last year Garrett and Hailey played on the same team (Hailey's first time ever), and she wouldn't ever run. She just walked. Everybody would be yelling for her to run. I was so embarrassed. I don't think she ever made it home. It just wasn't her thing. Good job to Kylie though!
Post a Comment