Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just look at that!!

All I have to say is "Yummmmmmm" My mouth is salivating as we speak.

















7 comments:

Kara said...

What are these? Lemon meringue?

Kristen said...

I have no idea...i think they are lemon but they look absolutely delicious. I just found the picture on the internet and thought it looked yummy enough to share.

Kara said...

I thought you made these!

Anonymous said...

Did you get my message that I made the snickers cookies? They are really good. I would roll the dough balls in sugar before baking them, though. Adds a little glitz to them. Ju

Kristen said...

SNicker cookies!!!! What!!! sounds delicious. Send me the recipe

Kara said...

The snicker cookies recipe is on the website that you blogged about. I saw them too and thought they looked so good.

Anonymous said...

thanks for taking care of that for me Kara! J