A few days ago I made the Lemon Blueberry Biscuits and since I had a bag of frozen blueberry's
in the freezer...tonight for dinner I made the Sour cream Blueberry Pancakes.
The Biscuits were a yummy treat. The original posts suggests eating the right out of the oven...which was very good...but the cold version was tasty as well.
The Pancakes were very very good. I make pancakes or waffles at least once every other week...for dinner. And this was a nice change. The pancakes were very fluffy and delicious. One mistake I made was forgetting to add melted butter to the batter...but you would never have known that I was supposed to. They were great with butter just on top with a bunch of syrup.
1 comment:
Mitch doesn't know how he feels about sour cream in his pancakes...so when I make these I guess I won't tell him that they are the sour cream ones. They sound yummy to me....I am not a huge biscuit fan, so I don't know if I'll make those.
Post a Comment