Well hello miss photographer... great photos of the kids! I'm so happy for you guys that you're finally getting to enjoy warm weather and sunshine. The kids must be ecstatic!!
so Betsy Brannon Green's books are LDS novels ... they are a series of books taking place in Georgia ... if you start from the beginning, you would understand a little more, however, each book is a different story about different main people ... it's the side characters that remain the same. Start with Hearts in Hiding, Never Look Back, Until Proven Guilty, Don't Close Your Eyes, Above Suspicion, Foul Play, Silenced, Copycat, Poison, Double Cross, Christmas in Haggerty, and Backtrack ... I haven't read them all, and skipped a few in the order, but all the ones I have read are so good and they keep you hooked until the end. You could also try Lynn Gardner's books, those are better than Betsy Brannon Green's ... definitely a series you have to read in order. Start with Emeralds and Espionage (sorry for the lengty comment)
6 comments:
We are going to NYC tonight for our 10 year anniversary. I'm so excited for "George." Tell you all about it when we get back.
Well hello miss photographer... great photos of the kids! I'm so happy for you guys that you're finally getting to enjoy warm weather and sunshine. The kids must be ecstatic!!
so Betsy Brannon Green's books are LDS novels ... they are a series of books taking place in Georgia ... if you start from the beginning, you would understand a little more, however, each book is a different story about different main people ... it's the side characters that remain the same. Start with Hearts in Hiding, Never Look Back, Until Proven Guilty, Don't Close Your Eyes, Above Suspicion, Foul Play, Silenced, Copycat, Poison, Double Cross, Christmas in Haggerty, and Backtrack ... I haven't read them all, and skipped a few in the order, but all the ones I have read are so good and they keep you hooked until the end. You could also try Lynn Gardner's books, those are better than Betsy Brannon Green's ... definitely a series you have to read in order. Start with Emeralds and Espionage (sorry for the lengty comment)
Kids just love to swim, don't they! Cute brown photos. I like the blog change...you are so festive with the holidays and seasons.
You have sun! We are on our way! looks like your having fun.
Post a Comment