Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Rush Concert
Tuesday night Pete and I went to a Rush concert in Boise, ID. It was really good. This is the 6th time that I have been to a Rush concert since I married Pete. He loves them. (for those of you who don't know Rush, they are a classic rock band that has been around since the 70's.)
The music was really really loud, but luckily this time I brought ear plugs. Pete said that this concert was his second favorite. That's pretty impressive, since we have seen them in several different venue's...Seattle, Portland, Hartford, & SLC...now Boise.
We had great seats...not far from the stage, but up a row above the floor seats.
Thanks to Grandma Sue who watched the kids over night for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So I want to know where you ended up sleeping? In the car, tent, or hotel?
Tyler and I went to a Rush concert together in high school (SLC). Maybe Pete was there! 1993, I think. It was an amazing concert - and the loudest one I've ever been to. I don't think I could hear for days afterward. Glad to know you two are still living it up! :) Kristen, I love reading your blog.
Jana, Pete did go that year, but it was in Hartford CT...pretty neat.
How fun for you guys! It's stuff like that that makes you feel like a young married couple again... not that you guys aren't young but you know what I mean... young-without-kids, that kind of young! And when you mentioned the band Rush, memories came flooding back. I didn't even know they were still around... that's impressive.
Mom it's cool that you and dad got
a time owt to HAVE FUN!!!!
love
kylie
Post a Comment