Monday, June 23, 2008

Day in Jackson



I had the opportunity to take my Mother-in-Law to Jackson Hole, WY on Saturday. (its about 1 1/2 hours from Idaho Falls) It was a beautiful day and the scenery was breath-taking. I think this trip I was more interested in the beautiful drive than the day of shopping...which, by the way, isn't the same. They've gotten rid of the regular shopping stores and filled it with touristy stuff.

The food was wonderful. I had a chicken panini from The Cadilac Grille. It tasted just like a chicken pesto pizza from Schlotzsky's...DELICIOUS. I highly recommend it.

Over all it was a great day. Great company. Great weather. Great time.
Thanks Sue

This picture, which is pretty good if I don't say so myself, I took from the look out about 20 minutes East of Rexburg...the town where I grew up.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ohhh, I miss the Tetons. So many fun times we had in Jackson.

Laura Call said...

What a fun day! That's such a beautiful picture you captured! When I was growing up we took a family vacation to Jackson Hole and we visited Yellowstone and we had the best time. It's such a beautiful place!