I thought last night's "So you think you can dance" was a little boring. The only two routines that I thought were great were the hip-hop routines...which surprises me, because I usually don't like those. The dancers did a good job, but I guess I wasn't into it because I don't know their personalities yet.
3 comments:
I'm totally with you on the personality thing. I enjoyed most of the dances just because dancing is in my blood but I agree that it feels slow and not as exciting in the beginning when you don't know their personalities yet. After watching tonights show, I thought the 3 that got voted off were the right ones to go.
I missed it, so thanks for filling me in! Hopefully I'll catch it next week. I like it when it gets closer to the end anyway!
I meant 2 not 3 that were voted off... a little sleepy when I wrote that!
Post a Comment