Kylie begged and begged today to start her own blog. So...I let her. For those of you who are Internet paranoid...don't worry I only invited me. But, she is in heaven. Today she posted four times. I think it will be fun. It will be her little journal. She loves it.
I created a mini-me!
4 comments:
Kristen, that is too funny. It's probably a good thing you are keeping it private, because if it was public I'd have another blog to read!
Does she only work on hers between 11:00 and 2:00 as well? :) Pretty soon Morgan will be asking for one.
K-that's the cutest thing ever!! I actually think that's really neat that you let her do that... especially because it's private and you're the only reader. It can be a good way to teach her about journaling at an early age. Way to go mom!
Brielle wants to start one too ... I thought I would let her and only let the family read it. She thinks it's so "cool" ... pretty cute. (by the way, Jessica and the baby are doing great, and I did tell her you said congrats.)
Post a Comment