Taggin' It Up
Rules
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
Here we go.
1: I blog WAY TOO MUCH. I go from blog to blog to blog to blog. And I get soooooo excited when I find someone I know. Like a friend that I haven't seen since high school. It's just great. It's like I am peaking into their lives without them knowing...(until I comment on a post...hehehe)
2: Something you may not know is that I am currently looking for a job. I have applied at about 4 or 5 different schools in the area and now I just have to wait for the interviews to start. They are all school secretary jobs. It would be perfect to get a job at an elementary school so I could have less hours, but the high school jobs would still give me a free summer. Wish me luck!!!
3. I love to eat. I have to admit it. I have to come clean. I love food. I love good food. I love food that I have not made. If I could eat out every meal I would be in heaven....but I can't. If I had a million dollars I could spend all of it on food. yummy food. ahhhhhhh food.
4. I would love to travel. I think the world is so amazing. I wish I could go and see all the things I have seen on TV. England, France, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Eastern Canada Some parts of China (but I don't think I could do sushi) and all the fun beaches. I would also like to see all the states. I think our country is so beautiful. Growing up we did go on a few road trips but I think I was too young to remember much. I remember CA and wish I could go back to Disney Land with my kids. I have had the opportunity to go back East a few times, but other than that my traveling has been limited.
5. I have a question. Why is it that the neighborhood is always at my house. Why don't my kids ever go somewhere else. Why am I always the host. Sometimes I try to be cranky on purpose so they will play somewhere else the next time. Shhh don't tell Kylie.
6. I love my kids. I'm sure that you knew that...or hoped so. But I have to admit that I like them. Kylie is very nice and fun to be around. I like to go places with her...just the two of us. Morgan is the silliest girl. She loves to sit on my lap. It will be sad when she gets older and figures out that it's really not that neat. And Ian is a ham. One afternoon I was trying to show Kylie how to do a cartwheel. She couldn't get it and was basically falling on her back side. Ian was watching and thought it was funny so he came onto the grass and did a body dive. Then laughed. Ever since then he keeps doing it. In the house, at church, at the park. He thinks he is hilarious.
7. I miss Washington. I never thought I would say it, but I do. I miss the trees. I miss the water. I miss my friends. I DON'T miss my little tiny house. I DON'T miss my crazy neighbors. I DON'T miss the gray sky or the rain. But I do miss Washington. It would be perfect if all of my family moved there.

8. I have the best family. My parents are fun and my siblings are awesome. I am the youngest of 6, for those of you who don't know. I have siblings all over the United States and I wish we all lived here. I LOVE to get together with all of them. It's so much fun to visit and to see how the nieces and nephews are changing and growing up so fast. I love you all. M & D(Rexburg ID), Brad (Boise ID), Julie (Dallas TX), Scott (IF ID), Mike(Chicago IL), & Kara(Boston MA...soon to be UT) and all your spouses and kids.
I tag: 1) Hailey Cottle 2) Emily Cottle 3) Helena Jole 4) Jana Brough 5)Marci Ward 6) Suzi Caldwell 7) Jordan McClellan & 8) that one person that I don't know that your looking at my blog

5 comments:
Thanks for playing along. So what will you do with Ian if you get a job?? You must not have gotten the paper route job or the medical transcription job? To answer your question, the neighborhood is always at your house because you must be the "fun" house, and your kids must love you and your house enough to stay home. We definitely don't have the fun house in our neighborhood. (Example: at our house you get to paint with water, not with paints....you get to color with crayons, not with marker, etc.) I admire you. You are a great mom.
Kristen, it is fun to reconnect over the blogs.
I share your affinity for food. I think about it all the time.
So, when you decide to go to Disneyland, stop here with us and we will go get sushi. If you love food you have to TRY sushi.
Good luck with your job hunt. I'm sure you won't have any problem... anyone would want you to come work for them!
And as far as the neighborhood kids always coming to your house to play, I would definitely take it as a compliment. Not that it makes it any easier on you, but I think it says something about your kids enjoying staying close to home and so their friends come to them since there's a good feeling around your home.
Thanks for the tag! I have been out of town, but will try to get to it soon! Good luck with the job hunting!
Kristen-So you tagged me huh? I will try to do that today-it was fun reading about you-I didn't know you were looking for a job. Tell me how that is going?! I like that you miss Washington-WE MISS YOU TOO!!!!
Post a Comment