Each day I get up, do housework or run errands, then I have to leave for work at 10:45. Work goes until 2:30, then depending on the day I either go straight home, or I pick up Morgan from preschool. After Kylie gets home from school at 3 we start her homework. (I am amazed at the amount of homework she has. And it's not even challenging her. I understand that they are reviewing from last year...but come on...1 + 6...isn't that a little easy. )
After about 45 minutes of homework I start making dinner. After I try to think up dinner I try to pick up the house so it's not a tornado when Pete comes home. Then we eat.
After dinner Kylie has 20 minutes a day of reading to do. We take turns reading. Around 7:30 I start baths and getting Ian ready for bed. I put the girls down at 9 and then I veg!
Instead of reading lately I have been knitting a scarf. It's my first attempt at knitting. I hope it turns out okay. Around 10:30 my eyes start to droop...and I'm off to bed.
There you have it. My day. Nothing too exciting to report.
No comments:
Post a Comment