My Mom-in-Law, Sue, sent this email to me the other day, and I thought these pictures were amazing. I would love to see my kids draw with their side walk chalk like this guy.
Hey Kristen- This is Penny - I love the photos- will you please email me? I need to share something with you -important - and I don't have your email here at work! thanks,
Kristen, This is Jeff Cheney from Rexburg. I came across your blog after a series of clicks (amazing who's blogging these days) and was excited to see an update. How do you know Jordan McClellan? She is in my ward here in Lehi! Small world.
3 comments:
Hey Kristen- This is Penny - I love the photos- will you please email me? I need to share something with you -important - and I don't have your email here at work! thanks,
Those are really great!
Kristen,
This is Jeff Cheney from Rexburg. I came across your blog after a series of clicks (amazing who's blogging these days) and was excited to see an update. How do you know Jordan McClellan? She is in my ward here in Lehi! Small world.
j.l.cheney@gmail.com
Post a Comment