I haven't ever made Cinnamon rolls before and I am sure I didn't something wrong. They ended up only being about a half inch tall...but 4 inches wide....don't ask!
I guess I will have to try a traditional recipe and see if it turns out better. Oh shucks...more cinnamon rolls to eat. My family will be so disappointed.
2 comments:
ok Kris, so I am by no means an expert in bread making, but if this recipe calls for you to put the yeast in with the flour, those recipes seem to be impossible to me. My breads never turn out unless it is a recipe where the yeast is first dissolved in warm water and sugar. If it is the kind where it was dissolved in water, please disreguard my ramblings.
ok, so it helps if I read the recipe before I comment. =) My only other suggestion would be, if the water is too warm, it can kill the yeast. Probably more things you already knew. K, I'll shut up now.
Post a Comment