I finally downloaded the pictures off the camera.
It has been awhile and I haven't taken very many.
Enjoy!
Pic #1: This is what my kids were doing while I made dinner the other day. I told Kylie to try and keep Ian occupied and happy. This lasted 5 whole minutes.

Pic #2: This was last night. All the kids climbed up on Dad's lap. I had to take a picture. Ian has figured out what "say cheese" means. He's funny!

Pic #3: I thought this was so sweet. Ian is NOT a big TV watcher. But I do have shows he would like playing in the back ground. I think he likes Sesame Street the best.

Pic #4 & #5: Kylie likes to help in the kitchen. She likes to be involved with the baking. But this is her favorite part of the process!



It has been awhile and I haven't taken very many.
Enjoy!
Pic #1: This is what my kids were doing while I made dinner the other day. I told Kylie to try and keep Ian occupied and happy. This lasted 5 whole minutes.
Pic #2: This was last night. All the kids climbed up on Dad's lap. I had to take a picture. Ian has figured out what "say cheese" means. He's funny!
Pic #3: I thought this was so sweet. Ian is NOT a big TV watcher. But I do have shows he would like playing in the back ground. I think he likes Sesame Street the best.
Pic #4 & #5: Kylie likes to help in the kitchen. She likes to be involved with the baking. But this is her favorite part of the process!

4 comments:
Very cute!
That second picture is just darling.
Kylie must be trying to look like Pete in that last one! Nice choclate goatee Kylie!
Kylie's going to hate that picture in 10 years.
Post a Comment