Saturday, September 6, 2008

HUBBY TAG

I read this on a blog the other day and I thought it would be fun to find out a little bit more about our hubby's.

I tag Emily Nye, Jana Freed, and Laura Call

HUBBY TAG


What is his name? Peter Joshua Dunnells...aka Pete

NICKNAMES? Pete, as a kid he went by PJ

How long have you been married? In November it will be 9 years

How long did you date? From first date to our wedding date it was 6 months...ouch that is really short.!!!

How old is he? 32
Who eats more sweets? It depends on the kind of sweet. Pete loves Cookies and has about 4 or 5 a day...or more. I, however, love candy...but I don't eat it every day.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Pete, 6' 3"

Who can sing better? He can. He sings a beautiful bass.

Who is smarter? He is for sure. He did very well in school...when he wanted to...

Who does the laundry? I do

Who pays the bills? I do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who mows the lawn? Pete does it. He takes pride in how the lawn looks when he's done.

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives? I hate to drive with Pete in the car. He is a terrible back seat driver. I let him drive.

Who is more stubborn? Depends on the situation...but I think he is.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

Who asked who out first? He asked me out. Our first date was going to Sears to return a remote, eating at panda express, and then going to the drive-in.

Who proposed? He did.

Who has more siblings? I do. He has two brothers. One older, one younger.

Who wears the pants? We both wear pants. But on Sunday's I wear a dress...hahaha...As far as making the big decisions and discipline...I think we both do it equally


5 comments:

Emily said...

Too funny. So since this whole blog thing is foreign to me, do I tag other people when I post Cam's info on my blog?

Emily said...

p.s That is so wierd to see Emily Nye. It's hard to think back 10 years ago when people called me that.

Veronique said...

Kristen, I love this tag, how fun. My dear if you think 6 months from first date to wedding date is short. Try: from meeting for the very first time to wedding date...3months! And spending 6 weeks of that apart on oppisite ends of the world. Now that is short! We were also married in November of 1999- What day were you married? Hope all is well in ID. Love Ya!

Laura Call said...

This was super entertaining!! Tyler read it with me and he loved the picture of Pete flexing when he was a kid! That's awesome! Clever answer for "who wears the pants"... that was funny! That last picture of Pete is a crack up. I have no idea what he's doing but all I know is he does not look comfortable... like he over ate on Thanksgiving or something!

This is a fun one... I'll do it after I post about Ellie's hair tomorrow. Yes, I went for it and got Ellie's hair cut!!

Rasmussens said...

Hope you don't mind I peeked in on your blog. This is Brooke (Mendenhall). It is so fun to see people you haven't seen in a while. Your family is darling. Hope things are going well for you guys.