Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my school pics

Today I was going from desk to desk passing out the sixth graders picture packets. I was shocked when I got to the bottom of the pile and found one for Kristen Dunnells...and I didn't even order one. Mrs. Rice, the teacher, said they give one to all of the faculty for free. That's nice...isn't it?
Do you think I could go back in time and trade this one for all the really scary year book pictures in my past.30 years old...sixth grade Teaching Assistant.


senior year. a little better...but still a little lacking.


11th grade...braces...poor thing.


7th grade...the "wedge" haircut.


4th Grade...two big bows in back...WHAT?

7 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, you are just asking for comments! I have many thoughts running through my head. However, I WILL say that your 30 year old pictures turned out very cute.

Leslie said...

Tooooooo cute! How did you escape the huge bangs of '95? Sure you had them, but not like my claw phase.

Emily said...

How fun! You look amazing in your current picture. Funny to look back in time.

Laura Call said...

Your current picture turned out great... you look hot!! :) I cracked up at your awesome hair over the years. My pictures from growing up are SO bad I don't think I'd have the guts to share them. Oh, and I see so much of Kylie's face in your 4th grade picture... love those bows by the way, I guess one just wasn't enough!

Roger said...

Im am laughing so hard. This is great. I love your current picture you look beautiful!!~Veronique

The Freed Family said...

You look gorgeous in your new picture. The old pictures are funny. I wouldn't even dare post mine.

AdrianneJayne said...

I love love love these! Haha.. gotta love those fashions!