You can never beat a good old Snicker Doodle.
I haven't had these in a long time. And I liked them today as much as I liked them 20 years ago.
These cookies are so easy to make and a great recipe to involve kids. Kylie helped roll the dough, roll them in sugar, and then press them with a fork.
She thought they were delicious too.


I haven't had these in a long time. And I liked them today as much as I liked them 20 years ago.
These cookies are so easy to make and a great recipe to involve kids. Kylie helped roll the dough, roll them in sugar, and then press them with a fork.
She thought they were delicious too.


3 comments:
I have yo agree snicker doodles are good to me to.
I have yo agree snicker doodles are good to me to.
I have yo agree snicker doodles are good to me to.
Post a Comment