Oh my!!! For a second grader she sure does want to have an opinion on what she gets to wear. I liked it better when I got to pick every thing out.
I finally gave her a choice of three nice shirts and said she could wear what ever she wanted on the bottom...since you can't see that in the pictures...She looked fine. Then came the hair and shoe debate. GEESH! Then the earring debate. GEEEEESH! I finally caved in. I figured if I won on the shirt battle she could win everything else....however it was a pair of my earrings that were chosen. I hope her hair covered them in the picture.
Let's cross our fingers that she doesn't look like a deer in the head lights...and that the picture was taken before recess.
Did I say that I hate picture day?
3 comments:
That sounds like every morning for me. Fighting about what they think is acceptable and what we think is. Only I distinctly remember having the exact same fight with my mom, when I was in 2nd grade.
I hate to admit this, but Lauren AND Elle are exactly the same. Most days I give in with what they want to wear, but on PICTURE day it is SO different. Last year didn't turn out so well, so hopefully this year will go better.
Awww. I remember getting some pretty bad pictures!
Post a Comment