What a little cutie! He sure is growing... and growing! These are great pictures with your NEW camera!! How fun for you! I've been wanting a new camera so bad. How very exciting... have fun!
Hey kristen. Andrew Black here. Just checking out your blog....you have a cute family. I got your Christmas letter in my email this year and was glad to see you are happy and well though it seems impossible that you can have a 7 year old!! I had to laugh when I saw that your husband works at Showcase Interiors...I worked there for a couple years with Blair, Mike Merkley, Pat, Linda (ugghh), and the rest of the crew....ahh the good ol' days. Anyway, good to see you and thanks for keeping up by sending me your Christmas card. I need to work on keeping better track of friends from yesteryear. check us out anytime andrewandbeckyblack.blogspot.com
4 comments:
What a little cutie! He sure is growing... and growing! These are great pictures with your NEW camera!! How fun for you! I've been wanting a new camera so bad. How very exciting... have fun!
Yea for a new camera! Ian looks so old. Maybe the spiked hair? Cute.
Yay!
Hey kristen. Andrew Black here. Just checking out your blog....you have a cute family. I got your Christmas letter in my email this year and was glad to see you are happy and well though it seems impossible that you can have a 7 year old!! I had to laugh when I saw that your husband works at Showcase Interiors...I worked there for a couple years with Blair, Mike Merkley, Pat, Linda (ugghh), and the rest of the crew....ahh the good ol' days. Anyway, good to see you and thanks for keeping up by sending me your Christmas card. I need to work on keeping better track of friends from yesteryear.
check us out anytime andrewandbeckyblack.blogspot.com
Post a Comment