This is a collection of photos I have taken over the past few weeks. We have had a fun vacation...but I have to admit I am looking forward to school starting for Kylie and my school starting back up next week. This vacation has been very very long.
Ian's new Shake N' Go Race Track

Kylie posing

Morgan coming up the stairs with all her loot!

Ian playing Peek-a-boo around the corner at my Mom and Dad's

Kylie's new shirt

This is not a pose...he was actually growling at me because I was taking his picture

Morgan's new shirt

Morgan's cute face

Kylie's cute face!

Kristen
3 comments:
Cute kids. Looks like you are enjoying your new camera. Has your job at Penney's ended yet? I thought about getting that shake n' go race track for Zach. I love toys that don't take batteries. Is it fun?
Wow, how did your girls get so big? Kylie is still the cutest little Sunbeam I have ever seen. Happy New Year!
what fun pictures. Our camera got broken last year and I about died during the 2 months till we got it replaced. Does Ian just love his shake n' go race track. Ours has definately been one of the best toys we got for our boys.
Post a Comment