It feels good to be back in the classroom. I have to admit that I really really like my job. I enjoy being there, I enjoy talking with my 6th graders, and I enjoy talking with Mrs. Rice, the teacher. I like correcting papers, I like going to lunch, and I even enjoy going to recess duty...when it's not windy.
This is the third year for this Charter School. When the school opened they had to be in modular trailers. The BRAND NEW school building is finally finished. We moved in on Monday. It is so nice. I love that I don't have to go outside to get to the office, of go outside to get to another class room. It's great for the kids. It will make a huge difference for the kids.
When I am done working evenings at JCP I have decided to go back to school and finish my teaching degree. I always thought I would teach high school...but after this I think elementary would fit me much much better. I am looking forward to what ever happens next!
Kristen
3 comments:
Yea for you!
I am so proud of you! Sounds like a great plan!
You would make a great 6th grade teacher Mrs. Dunnells. I bet finishing your degree will be more enjoyable because you are already excited for the end-goal.
Post a Comment