However, my Mom had the flu. I never realized how much preparation she does for all these fun parties...until she's not there to do it.
Kara, Melissa, and I spent our afternoon in the kitchen making food for the party, and for Christmas Day dinner.
My Brother-In-Law, Dr. Brandon J. Ferney...(I love saying that)...has a fantastic hobby of photography. You should check out his blog if you get a chance.
Back to the Point.
Brandon spent the afternoon taking pictures of everybody, while we slaved in the kitchen. I am so grateful for these pictures because I didn't even know these fun things were happening. It was like I wasn't even there.
So THANK YOU Brandon...for taking such great pictures. And THANK YOU Kara...for emailing them to me.
LOVE THEM!!!
Kylie reading to her bunny.


Ian...saying..."I can't do it."
Kristen telling the Christmas Story.
Elle and Morgan patiently waiting to be served.
The whole gang.
Kristen






4 comments:
Your celebration looks so fun! It must be wonderful to be around so much family again. I checked out your brother-in-law's photography site, and it is amazing. He is very talented. Kristen, thanks for sending me the link for that cauliflower soup; it looks great. I'm excited to try it. Mine was good, but not great. :)
Wonderful pictures!
That was so much fun!
How fun to have kids all the same ages. I would love to see a close shot of Mike & Melissa's kids. But to have the pressure to cook like Sondra, Master Chef would be tough to pull off!
Post a Comment