I felt bad last year when a majority of my neighbors were bringing us holiday treats and we didn't even know them. We had only lived here over a month...but they were so nice to include us.
So this year I decided to join in on the fun. I made Christmas Tree Spritz Cookies. My mom made these when I was growing up each year from Christmas...and I just love them. I bought some cute holiday bags and filled them with these green trees.
Kristen

3 comments:
I know exactly what you mean. We've been here almost 8 weeks and neighbors have brought treats over too. They are so nice. We made shortbread cookies and caramel, chocolate dipped pretzels(rather labor intensive, I wouldn't do them again, although they are so yummy.) Your cookies look good. Do you use a cookie press for them? I would love the recipe. I'm always looking for neighbor gift ideas. Merry Christmas!
Sounds like a cool neighborhood!
I'm impressed! I fall short with the neighbor gifts. (yes, I did Colby's pics myself...not too professional, but fun for me)
Post a Comment