So on my first day off of school I decided to take advantage of Morgan and Kylie off to school...and Ian down for a nap. I got all the presents out to organize and wrap.
I went over board. I think because I work at JCP that I took advantage of sales...too many times. I have to take a lot back. It breaks my heart though. I got some really good deals.
Kristen
2 comments:
I think I bought too much too, but I am sick of shopping and returns so I think I am just going to keep it. If you went overboard at JCP then you must have bought a lot of clothes--I bought a lot of toys, and I always say that they don't play with toys very well....so I should have bought clothes! I am very excited about the sports jerseys that I ordered through JCP. The boys will love and use them. What did you end up getting Morgan?
It's so hard not to go overboard with your own kids and then working at JCPenney on top of that during the holidays... I can only imagine!
Post a Comment