As you do your Christmas shopping this year please remember to be kind to the people who work in the stores...by folding up the shirt or pants you picked up to look at.Last night when I got to work the store was A MESS. It took me hours to fold every little shirt and place it in a nice pile. My shelves looked like someone had just picked up the piles and threw them up in the air before putting them back.
Just remember that someone has to clean up after you or the kids.
Thanks...it will make me happy knowing that the people I know aren't responsible for any of the messes I have to clean up.
Happy Shopping!
Kristen
4 comments:
I do hate all the tables of folded clothes stacked so high....I prefer them hung up because it is easier to find the size I need and see the item without having to unfold it and refold it.....but I will honor your request and try my best to clean up after myself. It is also hard to shop and clean up after myself when there aren't any carts to put my stuff in, not that any of this is your fault....I am just sharing my shopping experiences since you are sharing your work experiences. So how long are you going to work there? Is it just for the holiday season? Thanks for the friends and family coupon....I used it yesterday & saved!
I know exactly how you feel. I worked at a retail store for a couple years after I left home. Yes, you could fold for days and not get it all done. Holiday shopping was always when it was the worst. Have fun and keep folding. ;)
I can't stand when piles are a mess. When I am in a store and looking at a pile of shirts or something and it is a mess I will fold it neatly before looking through it. I just can't stand a mess. I need your email address Kristen, I went private and don't have your email to include you. I am not sure what happened to half my emails.
My husband has worked retail and has had many of those same feelings. Good luck this holiday season!
Post a Comment