The other day I was complaining to Pete that I wish we had the right cord so I could watch our home movies on a TV instead of through the camera. I had lost the cord about 2 years ago. To my surpirse Pete knew right where it was. ARG! I should have asked him a long time ago.
Morgan and I spent yesterday watching A LOT of videos. It is amazing to me how fast these little kids change.
When Kylie was 2 to 3 years old she had the cutest little lisp. She loved to be video taped. There were several home-made comercials, talent shows, and stories told to the camera. She was hillarious. Kylie lost her little lisp around 4 years.
Morgan had such cute, tight, little curls. She barley talked...and then one day it all changed. Morgan now has short straight hair...she talks all the time!
And Ian is barely recorded because he would rather eat the camera than preform for me.
I love watching old movies...but I miss them (those little babies) so much. I keep telling myself to just wait until their 18, 15, and 12 and they want nothing to do with me!
This is a video clip of Kylie age 3 dressed up like a princess super hero. The milk jug on her wrist is her "power source" Morgan (age 9 months) is giggling every time Kylie counts.
4 comments:
Very cute.
Tyler was in the room when I watched this and it had us both laughing!! Sooo cute!
I wish I could press slow motion on life sometimes.
Mom you'r blog is SOOOO grown up.
but it's jast the way i like it!!!
Post a Comment