I love where I grew up.
A few days ago I took my kids up to Rexburg so we could help my Dad plant his garden...in return we get to keep a portion of it...NICE.
It was such a beautiful day. Everything has started to bloom and the wheat fields are bright green. It looks like a golf course in my parents back yard.
These pictures are of the girls climbing a tree at my parents house.
These next photos are of Ian enjoying a day at a local park. He loves to be outside. He could just run and run...eat a rock...and then run and run some more. Cutie Pie!
His new trick is saying Grrrr if you ask him what a bear says.


2 comments:
I love the pictures at Mom and Dad's. So pretty!
I can't believe the picture of the girls climbing the tree is right in your parents yard! It looks like such a gorgeous and peaceful place to be.
Post a Comment