Friday, May 23, 2008

Robert Muraine - So You Think You Can Dance


This guy is a CRAZY dancer. Check it out.

4 comments:

Laura Call said...

Okay- this guy was insane!! But I thought he was awesome... seriously, who does this? Is he human?

So, is it just me or do you feel bad for the people that are absolutely awful and then the judges just laugh at them? It's obvious that some people go in there just to be goofy and get on TV... like the guy who wore the mask. But then there's a few people who I think are dead serious and they are just awful but they really are trying and maybe they just have a few screws loose, (ya know what I mean?) And the judges are so rude instead of saying something encouraging like... this competition isn't for you but we admire that you're following your dreams and continue doing that. I know that sounds cheesy, but do you know what I'm saying? Anyway, that's the only thing I don't like about it so I just want to get past the audition part of it and on to the good stuff.

Kristen said...

I know what you mean...once the auditions are over then I feel like the show has finally started...it's the same way with Idol.

Kara said...

I'm so happy this show is on now. Thanks for the reminder yesterday. I would have missed it! That guy was so amazing, but will he be able to do ballroom? I'd love to see him doing the rumba.

The Freed Family said...

So this show is good, huh? Is it as good as Idol?