Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 3 Babies Brook

Last night my friends from high school all got together to have a baby shower for my dear friend Brook (Ricks) Nielson. She will be having triplets in August.
It was so much fun. We talked and talked and laughed and laughed. The group consisted of Leslie (Clements) Stinson, Jana (Call) Freed, Sunny (Schiess) Barris, Julie (Page) Erickson,...and me. Thanks for coming. It was great seeing everyone.

3 comments:

The Freed Family said...

How come you are on the computer already...I thought your blogging time was 11-2?? Just kidding.

Leslie said...

Darn! I thought I would beat both of you to get online today...pictures (and receipie)will be posted soon from our fun night. Thanks Kris for hosting us--it was so much fun to see everyone.

Laura Call said...

That sounds like so much fun!! Catching up, reminiscing, and laughing with old friends is the best!