Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mommy Tag

1. What time do my kids wake up? I usually wake Kylie up at 7:30 and then Morgan and Ian wake up shortly after that because of our noise.

2. On a good night, what time do my kids go to sleep? Ian @ 7:30. Week nights the girls go down at 8pm...and the weekends it's 9pm.

3. How many years have I been a mom? almost 7

4. How old was I when I became a mom? 23

5. What's my favorite kids show? Morgan likes Tom and Jerry and Kylie likes John & Kate + 8

6. What's my least favorite kids show? Spongebob

7. Favorite chore? vacuuming

8. Favorite meal to cook? Papa Murphy's Chicken Garlic Pizza...that counts because I have to cook it.

9. What's the meal cooked most often? Pancakes or German Pancakes

10. What's my kids favorite meal? Spaghetti without sauce

11. What's my favorite thing my husband does with the kids? Play

12. What are 5 things that make me smile while being a mom? Ian's snuggles, Morgans silly love songs, kylie's creative drawings, checking my kids when their sleeping, playing outside, dress up.

13. Where do I want to take my kids someday? To Disneyland

14. When was the last time my husband and I went out without the kids? Pete's bday May 2

15. Name one thing you said you'd never do as a mom? Say no as much as I do...

16. Favorite past time with my kids? Vacations and fun day outings

17. Favorite quality that my mom has? Spiritual Example

That's me and my mom in 1978.

18. Advice for new moms? Breathe in their new smell as much as possible. It disappears quickly.

19. What's a scary or heartbreaking moment that you've had? When Morgan cut her long hair off. I was pretty scared that she was going to be shaved.

20. When was the last time your kids said I Love You? Kylie said it when she went out the door this morning. Morgan said it last night when she went to bed. Ian means it each time he reaches up for me to hold him...I think.

I tag Leslie, Kara, and Laura

2 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Thanks for doing the Mommy Tag. I love reading these "tags" because I learn so much from them and I get ideas from them. I would have to say Papa Murphy's pizza is one of my favorite things to cook too....I feel guilty whenever I buy it though because Mitch doesn't really like pizza. We usually have it whenever he is gone on a scout campout! I laughed when you said that Kylie's favorite show is John & Kate plus 8. You are a wonderful mom.

Laura Call said...

I had fun reading this! I will have a lot of similar answers as you, we have a lot in common as moms! (I can't stand spongebob either.) Well, I will do this tag soon.

I think you're a great mom, by the way!!