Morgan has really really enjoyed going to Tiger Tots over at Idaho Falls High School. She has been attending with our neighbor Maddie (she is in most of the pictures with Morgan).
Looks like they do a lot of fun, hands-on stuff. And can I just say that the more I see Morgan's cute haircut, it makes me want to cut Ellie's locks so bad! I'm debating, we'll see.
Kristen, I did the Hillcrest High School pre-school with Garrett and Hailey when they were younger. It was great and they enjoyed it. A friend from my neighborhood, her name is LaTisha Wammack, had her girl in Tiger Tots and was talking about how wonderful it was. Her daughter's name is Annika. She said that Annika would talk about Morgan everyday. I loved the tiger background you used when you first posted about the preschool. So cute.
3 comments:
Looks like they do a lot of fun, hands-on stuff. And can I just say that the more I see Morgan's cute haircut, it makes me want to cut Ellie's locks so bad! I'm debating, we'll see.
Kristen, I did the Hillcrest High School pre-school with Garrett and Hailey when they were younger. It was great and they enjoyed it. A friend from my neighborhood, her name is LaTisha Wammack, had her girl in Tiger Tots and was talking about how wonderful it was. Her daughter's name is Annika. She said that Annika would talk about Morgan everyday. I loved the tiger background you used when you first posted about the preschool. So cute.
morgan's p-school must be FUN!!!!
Post a Comment