I won't have much extra time on my hands...so the blogging is going to be minimal.
I hope you are all doing well.
Enjoy a few fun pictures from my last week of relaxation.
Homemade sugar cookies...aren't we a bunch of artists!
Kylie's going to be a cowgirl for Halloween. She is borrowing this lovely hat from my Dad. I like it a lot...I think I might borrow it again. Don't we look like perfect Idahoans!


This wig is from a few Halloween's ago...when Pete was a trucker.
The kids like to play with it...I think it fits Ian to a "t"
Kylie wanted to use by eye liner to be a doll. It think they look a big creepy...don't you!
The kids like to play with it...I think it fits Ian to a "t"
Kristen
7 comments:
That week of relaxation looked like so much fun. I can't believe you took another job. You must be superwoman!! Good luck!
These pictures made me chuckle... what fun times with your kids! I'm glad you enjoyed your time off and had a chance to relax. I'm sorry it has to come to an end. You're doing a great job Kristen... your kids are very lucky to have you!
Great cookies! (Yeah, the dolls are a little creepy.)
Good luck with the second job!
wow you are busy. good luck doing it. i don't know how you keep up. these are such cute pics tho.
You guys are so cute! You haven't changed at all. Darren and I were just talking to another couple about our Nu Skin days. Those were the best. We for sure miss those awesome bonuses. How do you like living in Idaho? Do you miss WA?
Wow, another job. Aren't you busy enough? Maybe I'll see you in there sometime when I'm Christmas shopping....although I am probably 75% done already!
Looks like a fun week. Do share your sugar cookie recipe! That is if your sugar cookies are soft. I need a good recipe.
Post a Comment