Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ian the Ham








I was taking a few pictures of Ian today and couldn't resist sharing them. He is such a ham when he gets in front of a camera. He is 19 months old today. Time goes by fast. Now I just wish he would start talking!! I am getting really tired of the "grunting".

Kristen

6 comments:

Helena said...

LOL! Very cute!

cottle fam said...

so cute i can't believe how fast they grow up. kinda sad. they are all getting so big.

Melissa said...

I just found your blog, I can't believe how cute and grwon up the girls are, I am sure Ella misses them.

Jana said...

Ian is adorable, Kristen.

Veronique said...

What a cute boy, I can't believe how big he is. A little man.

Laura Call said...

YUM! He is so cute! And such a little man now... when did that happen?